With the COVID-19 pandemic causing the world economy to take a history downturn with record unemployment and business closures, many landowners have started exploring the option of selling their cell tower leases.
In just a month, landowners who have cell towers on their properties have received letters from cell tower companies citing rent reductions. Companies like Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and several cell tower leasing companies like Crown Castle and American Tower are all cutting down on rent.
Just like any other business, cell tower companies and carriers are looking to reduce their costs and expenses by either cutting on reductions or simply terminating leases.
Landowners Are Selling Their Leases
- As a result, many landowners are trying to reduce the damage caused by rent cutting and lease termination by selling their cell tower leases in advance while the opportunity lasts.
Tower Genius works with many of these cell tower property owners across the United States and helps them get the best price for their cell tower lease while making sure that they are well protected from the pitfalls of a low cell tower lease buyout.
- We offer a simple step by step process to help find the value of your cell tower lease so you can make the best deal should you decide to sell.
The Three-Step Process to Optimize Cell Tower Value
Lease Review and Appraisal
- Send your application to us and we will review your lease terms and conditions and will then determine the true value of your lease in the market.
Create Your Plan
- We will then call you and give you a free consultation with recommendations for making sure that you get maximum value for your lease. We will also provide you with several other options to help you reach the financial goals in your mind.
Secure The Best Deal
- Tower Genius will do its best to help you secure the best overall sale terms for a sale including the highest possible purchase and sale price of your cell tower agreement.
In simple words, should you wish to sell your cell tower lease, get in touch with us today and learn about cell tower leasing rates as well as the true market value of your lease so you can get the best deal and meet your financial goals in these hard times.