Tower lease consultants exist because they can help bring more value to you from your tower lease agreement. Property owners understand the dynamics of real estate businesses, but they are not very knowledgable when it comes to telecom.
So if you have been approached by a cellular company for a tower lease, you may want to get professional help otherwise you’ll become one of the property owners who lost almost 3 billion in tower lease profits in 2018.
Why Should You Hire a Tower Lease Consultant?
- An experienced tower lease consultant will help you by reviewing all the factors of the tower lease agreement. A property owner needs to understand all the pieces of the puzzle when it comes to this kind of deal. A consultant will help you navigate through the process by revealing the true nature of financials involved as well as the legal and development aspects of a tower lease.
Tower Genius is the leading cell tower consulting firm in the United States with thousands of successful negotiations under our belt. We work closely with our clients to determine the true value of their property. We even provide the true tower leasing rates in their area so they can get the best slice out of the deal.
Here are some things you should look for in a tower lease consultant before working with them.
- Perfect Results – Check with the leasing consultant on their success rate of negotiations. How many negotiations have they successfully completed? Were the results in favor of the property owner?
- Maximum Expertise – Tower Genius has been around for decades. We are the only consulting company that can help you with all the legal questions and formalities relating to a tower lease deal. We provide you with the resources to corner a cellular company and take the best slice out of the profit.
- High Resources – A tower leasing consultant usually has access to telecom data. You see this data to learn more about their expertise and how well they have been performing in your area.
- Experience – How long has the tower consultant been working in this industry? Who heads the company? How many success stories do they have to share? Learning more about who is behind the company and their success story is very important if you want to deal with professional people.
- References – This is very important. A tower leasing consultant should be able to provide you with several references to help you learn from what other clients think about the company. At Tower Genius, we have hundreds of happy clients and we are more than willing to put you directly in contact with them.
- Credibility – The credibility of the company should also be taken into account because otherwise, you won’t know if you are working with the right people or not. Look for certifications and accreditations to see if the company truly is what they say is.
For more information on Tower Leasing and cell tower leasing rates in your area, get in touch with us today.