Cell tower lease consultants are not all the same. Tower Genius is head and shoulders above the rest. We are confident that we will bring more value to you from your tower lease agreement than any of our competitors.
So if you have been approached by a cellular carrier like T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, AT&T or DISH, or cell tower management company for a new cell tower lease, or to extend an expiring American Tower, Crown Castle or SBA lease agreement, you may want to get professional help so you get the best possible value for your telecommunication lease.
Why You Shouldn’t Hire Any Cell Tower Lease Consultant?
- An experienced cell tower lease consultant like Steve or Kevin from Tower Genius will help reviewing and identify aspects of the proposed cell tower lease agreement. We help you to decipher the riddle inside the cell tower enigma. Tower Genius will navigate and guide you thought the cell tower leasing process.
Tower Genius is the leading cell tower consulting firm in the United States with thousands of successful negotiations under our belt. We work closely with our clients to determine the precise value of the wireless asset on their property. We provide accurate cell tower tower leasing rate valuations in your area.
Here are some things you should look for in a tower lease consultant before working with them.
- Track Record of Results – Check with the wireless leasing consultant on their success rate of negotiations. How many negotiations have they successfully completed? Were the results in favor of the property owner?
- Years of Actual Industry Expertise – Tower Genius has been around for decades. Kevin Donohue has been immersed in cell towers for over 33 years. His business partner Steve Kazella has been doing this for now 16 years. That’s over 49 years of combined industry experience.
- Great Reviews – Read the online Google reviews of our competitors, that is if you can find them. Curiously many of them have no Google reviews. Funny thing isn’t it? You’d think in today’s world anyone with a legitimate online presence would want to have reviews on Google? .
- Depth of Experience – It’s not only a matter or how long has the cell tower consultant been working in this industry, but what they actually accomplished while they’ve worked in it? Have the only worked in the “lease buyout” or “rent reduction” industry? Were they only working in-house as a carrier attorney and never leased, zoned or developed an actual cell tower? Have they ever owned a cell tower property themselves? How many transactions have they completed?
- Client References – This is essential. A cell tower leasing consultant should be able to provide you with several references. At Tower Genius, we have hundreds of happy clients and we are more than willing to put you directly in contact with them.
- Zero Conflicts of Interest – This means we only work for you and do not get a penny from the other side of the table. Besides Tower Genius LLC we do not know of any other cell tower lease consultancy who puts an “Zero Conflicts of Interest” provision in contracts.
(BONUS #7 — since you read all the way to the bottom this is an added bonus. Tip #7…. Avoid anyone from the San Diego area.)
Call Tower Genius 888-313-9750 or send us a Contact Form.